What's new at Citizens Bank Park, home of the Phillies03/20/2008 4:07 PM ET
Now in its fifth season, the award-winning Citizens Bank Park continues to be "Not Your Typical Ballpark" with a lineup of new food, merchandise and fan-friendly options for guests of all ages.
NEW! Phillies Tent Parties
Fans can enjoy special tent parties for select games - which include a 90 minute pre-game tailgate at the Party Tent complete with a buffet style food and beverage service and a ticket to the game. Parties include:
Tickets go on sale soon. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mother's Day Luncheon, Sunday May 4: Moms in attendance will get a special gift. Plus, a special appearance by a member of the Phanatic's family.
- Phanatic's Birthday Party, May 18: Fans are invited to help blow out the candles on a green birthday cake for America's #1 sports mascot - the Phanatic! Each youngster will also get a pair of Phanatic Whammy Hands as well as other special treats.
- 4th of July Barbecue: Bring the whole family to this Independence Day barbeque and enjoy traditional picnic items like hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon and more.
- Motrin IB Ladies Night, August 5: Ladies, it's an event you don't want to miss! The 2nd annual All-Star Ladies Night at the Party Tent will once again be filled with plenty of fun.
- Alumni Night, August 8: Come welcome back to the ballpark some former players as the Phillies lead-off Alumni weekend with the 1st annual Alumni Night tent party. Includes an exclusive Meet & Greet with a Phillies Alumni.
- Pre-game Tent Parties will also be offered when the Phillies take on the Boston Red Sox (June 16 - 18), as well as the Independence Blue Cross Fireworks Shows (July 9 and July 11) and Fan Appreciation Day (September 28).
NEW! Ballpark Fare
- Voted "2007 Retailer of the Year" by Major League Baseball. The Phillies and Aramark continue to expand its merchandise offerings at the Majestic Clubhouse Store. Highlights include:
- The new alternate home jersey, Jimmy Rollins MVP tees, balls and pins and a line of "big and tall" products for men.
- New items for the ladies include apparel, caps and jewelry from the Alyssa Milano "Touch" collection and a wide variety of fashion tees.
- For the younger fan: kids will have the opportunity to choose coordinating caps and tees. PLUS: Phanatic fans won't want to miss out on the Phanatic bank!
- The Make Your Own Phanatic store by Build-A-Bear Workshop® will feature a new and exclusive Pink Baseball Bear and Dug Out Dog (complete with leash and collar), as well as new Phillies fashions and accessories including a PJ set, phrase tees, baseball purse, striped bling top, updated hoodie and more. Plus, guests are invited to go to buildabearville.com after making a stuffed animal at the store. Here they'll receive a gift for their online character when they complete a special online quest. Make-your-own stuffed animals at Make Your Own Phanatic range from $18-$24 and outfits range from $6-$15.
- FanFoto will add a print on-site "green screen" technology to the product line, available at the FanFoto booth located behind Section 122 on the Main Concourse. FanFoto allows fans to get their picture taken in the ballpark and gives them the opportunity to go to www.phillies.com to pick out their photo and order copies printed on t-shirts, coffee mugs, calendars and more.
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dogs every game: Enjoy the popular Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dogs every game during Alley Hour (first hour ballpark gates open) - only at the upper deck at Harry the K's. Additional concession specials will also be offered throughout Ashburn Alley during Alley Hour.
- Ashburn Alley's latest feature: Seasons Pizza! This family-owned restaurant was named "News Journals Readers Choice" for best pizza four years in a row - and now fans can enjoy the same great local flavor at the ballpark! Seasons Pizza has 16 locations across Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey.
- The "Liter Side": Every type of Planet Hoagie sandwich in Ashburn Alley can now be converted into a salad. Plus, wheat bread will also be an option.
- Self-Service Kiosks for Built-to-Order Hoagies & Salads: Ordering is a cinch with the new self-service kiosks at Planet Hoagie. Just enter the built-to-order hoagie, salad or specialty food item just the way you like it - and Planet Hoagie will do the rest!
- More veggies! Rated the #1 Vegetarian Ballpark by PETA, Citizens Bank Park continues to add to its vegetarian and vegan offerings. Highlights include crab free crab cakes (Planet Hoagie), as well as vegan hot dogs (behind Section 128), garden burgers (behind Sections 128, 206, 318), and vegetarian "cheesesteaks" and "chicken cheesesteaks" (Rick's Steaks in Ashburn Alley). Vegetarian sandwiches are also featured (Planet Hoagie).
- Mitch Williams' Wild Thing Salsa with Nachos: Fans can now enjoy the wild thing's salsa when ordering nachos at the ballpark. The salsa is also sold at the Majestic Clubhouse Store.
- Bull's BBQ Sauce - Available to Fans: The tasty barbecue sauce found on food items at Bull's BBQ will now be available to purchase in Ashburn Alley from popular player Greg "The Bull" Luzinski himself!
- More crab fries than ever before! Due to the popularity of crab fries, Chickie's & Pete's has expanded for the second time in three years - and has doubled in size.
- New premium food options at Harry the K's: The premium food options offered in the Diamond Club and Hall of Fame Club will also be offered at Harry the K's Restaurant.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.