|© 2009 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.|
World Series Trophy Tour, Week 3 (January 26 - 31)01/23/2009 5:09 PM ET
The Phillies will continue to reach out to fans with their World Series Trophy Tour presented by Teva Pharmaceuticals and Comcast SportsNet. In January alone the trophy has traveled an estimated 1,250 miles and been viewed by over 9,000 people. Highlights of the third week of the trophy tour are listed below. For a full schedule of events, please go to www.phillies.com.Monday, January 26
• St. Cecilia School, 525 Rhawn Street, Philadelphia, PA, a participant in the Be a Phanatic About Reading program presented by Verizon. (NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.)
• Philadelphia Sportswriters Banquet, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Route 70, Cherry Hill, NJ. More info and tickets are available by calling 609-702-7473, emailing email@example.com or at www.pswa.org. Attending: Phillies General Manager Ruben Amaro, Manager Charlie Manuel and pitcher Brad Lidge.
Tuesday, January 27
• Prescott Banquet Hall, 300 Prescott Road, Lebanon, PA, hosted by WLBR AM, network station in Lebanon. Public viewing: 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 29
• Ronald McDonald House of Scranton, 332 Wheeler Avenue, Scranton, PA. (NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.) Serves families of terminally ill children.
• Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, 1280 Highway 315 Wilkes-Barre, PA, hosted by WEJL 630 AM, network station in Scranton, and WBAX 1240 AM, network station in Wilkes-Barre. Public viewing: 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Friday, January 30
• Black Tie Tailgate Philadelphia Auto Show Preview Gala, Pennsylvania Convention Center, 12th & Arch Streets, Philadelphia, PA. Proceeds to benefit Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. For tickets call 800-759-9533 or go to www.blacktietailgate.com.
Saturday, January 31
• Moorestown Mall, 400 Route 38, Moorestown, NJ. Public viewing: Noon - 1:30 p.m. For more information, call 856-235-7602.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Phillies Homepage | MLB.com