Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) - Complimentary hearing amplification devices that transmit ballpark audio are available at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318. Guests must present a state issued photo I.D. or driver's license as a security deposit for use of such devices.
Braille - Braille and tactile signs are located throughout the facility. AM/FM radio signal amplifier for improved reception of games on radio channels AM 790, FM 104.3 or AM 719 (Spanish).
Caption Board - Caption LED boards are located on the Lexus Legends Level fascia in the far corners of both the 1st and 3rd base lines.
Comments, Questions and Suggestions - Making Marlins Park accessible for our guests with disabilities is an ongoing commitment. Guests with a comment, question or suggestion may express it in person during Marlins Park events at the Guest Services Centers located on both the Promenade (Section 15) and Vista level (Section 318). Guests may also e-mail email@example.com or speak with Guest Services by calling (305) 480-1300.
Drop-Off Zone - The designated area for dropping off ambulatory Guests is located on Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue) between Bobby Maduro Drive (NW 4th Street) and NW 5th Street. There is curb space along Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), which provides a safe area for drop-off and pick-up of Guests.
Electrical Outlets - Additional electrical outlets are provided at the accessibility seating platforms throughout Marlins Park.
Emergency Evacuations - Marlins Park personnel have
been trained in emergency evacuation procedures to
ensure the safe evacuation of all patrons, including those
guests with disabilities. Should there be an immediate
need to evacuate Marlins Park; Guests will be given
instructions via the public-address/open-caption systems.
Exit instructions will also be posted on high-definition
televisions throughout the concourses. Guests are
encouraged to take the following steps:
• Be aware of your location in Marlins Park at all times.
• Identify the two (2) exits located nearest to your seats.
• Listen, observe and follow instructions from the public-address system, video boards and concourse high-definition televisions.
• Ask for assistance and information from Guest Services, police, emergency medical and security personnel.
• Guests are asked to remain calm, move towards the exits at a normal pace and proceed to the nearest safe area.
• Elevators and escalators are NOT operational during an evacuation.
• Individuals in wheelchairs should evacuate in an emergency, via a ramp or wait by the stairs for Emergency Medical Services or other first responders for assistance.
Entrances and Elevators - Marlins Park entrances usually open 90 minutes prior to game time. Eight public elevators are accessible and operated by a Guest Services Team Member, who can answer any questions and assist Guests in locating seating areas and other ballpark amenities.
3rd Base Entrance
• Provides access between Field and Promenade Levels only.
Diamond Club Entrance
• Provides access to all levels.
1st Base Dugout Club Entrance
• Provides access to the Promenade, Lexus Legends and Vista Levels.
Bobby Maduro Entrance
• Provides access to the Promenade Level only.
Center Field Entrance
• Provides access to the Promenade and Home Run Porch.
Escalators - There are a total of ten (10) escalators in Marlins Park. Escalators are located in the following areas:
3rd Base Entrance
• Two (2) escalators that allow ticketed Guests to access the Promenade Level.
Home Plate Entrance
• The lobby has two escalators, to carry ticketed Guests to access the Promenade Level.
• Section 27 has one (1) escalator to carry ticketed Guests to the Lexus Legends Level
• Section 28 has one (1) escalator providing access to the Vista Level.
• Two escalators behind home plate near Sections 15/16 allow ticketed Guests to access the Lexus Legends Level.
Lexus Legends Level
• Escalators on the Lexus Legends Level Bridge will carry Guests to the Vista Level.
First Aid - There are two (2) first-aid locations: Promenade Level at Section 6 and Vista Level at Section 306. Fire and Rescue personnel from either Miami-Dade County or City of Miami will staff the First Aid stations. Guests in need of medical assistance should notify security, Marlins Park Team Members or visit the nearest First-Aid station. Roving medical personnel are also available throughout Marlins Park to provide medical assistance to Guests.
Information and Assistance - For information and assistance, Guests are encouraged to visit one the Guest Services Centers, located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and the Vista Level at Section 318. Guests may call (305) 480-1300 (voice) or 305.480.2399 (TTY). Guests may also visit the Marlins website link to access general information at http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/mia/ ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=guide#A
Parking - Marlins Park accommodates guests with four (4) parking garages located on the north and south side of the ballpark and six (6) surface parking lots located on the east and west side of the ballpark, totaling nearly 5,700 parking spaces. Parking is available for fans with accessible placards and/or license plates based on a first come basis.
Parking Decks and Surface Lots
Home Plate Garage
• Located on the northwest corner of the ballpark: Entry via NW 7th St. and NW 15th Ave. Identified by BLUE banners and signs.
Third Base Garage
• Located on the northeast corner of the ballpark: Entry via NW 7th St. and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Ave.) Identified by RED banners and signs.
First Base Garage
• Located on the southwest corner of the ballpark: Entry via NW 3rd St. and NW 15th Ave. Identified by YELLOW banners and signs.
Center Field Garage
• Located on the southeast corner of the ballpark: Entry via NW 3rd St. and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Ave.) Identified by GREEN banners and signs.
Surface Lot East 1
• Located on the northeast corner of the Ballpark: Entry via NW 5th Street and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue).
Surface Lot East 2
• Located on the southeast corner of the Ballpark: Entry via NW 5th Street and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue).
Surface Lot East 3
• Located on the southeast corner of the Ballpark: Entry via Bobby Maduro Drive (NW 4th Street) and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue).
Surface Lot West 1
• Located on the northwest corner of the Ballpark: Entry via NW 6th Street and Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue).
Surface Lot West 2
• Located on the northwest corner of the Ballpark: Entry via NW 5th S treet and Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue).
Surface Lot West 3
• Located on the southwest corner of the Ballpark: Entry via Bobby Maduro Drive (NW 4th Street) and Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue).
Public Transportation -
Mass Transit Information - When coming to Marlins Park using mass transit, there are a number of options available to our Guests:
Special Transportation Service (STS) - Miami-Dade Paratransit Operations has designated the East side of NW 16th Avenue, on Felo Ramirez Drive (NW 6th Street) as the drop-off and pick-up point for Guests visiting Marlins Park. Visit http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/rider_sts.asp for further details and information.
Bus - Miami-Dade Transit offers bus transportation to and
from Marlins Park.
• #6 Bus / Stop - W Flagler Street and NW 22nd Avenue
• #7 Bus / Stop - Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue) and NW 7th Street
• #11 Bus / Stop - NW 15th Avenue and West Flagler Street
• #12 Bus / Stop - NW 12th Avenue and NW 3rd Street
• #17 Bus / Stop - NW 17th Avenue and NW 3rd Street
• #21 Bus / Stop - NW 22nd Avenue and W Flagler Street
• #51 Bus / Stop - NW 27th Avenue and W Flagler Street
Train - Both the Tri Rail and Metrorail Systems are available to Guests attending events at Marlins Park. The closest train stations to the Ballpark are the Civic Center Station located at 1501 NW 12th Avenue and Culmer Station, which is located at 701 NW 11th Street.
Trolley - The City of Miami's Trolley to Marlins Park has a
convenient pick up location, outside the Civic Center Train
Station and drops off and picks up passengers at Marlins
Park on the corner of Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue)
and Felo Ramirez Drive (NW 6th Street).
Please visit the websites below for further information when using mass transit to visit Marlins Park.
Restrooms/Family Restrooms - All restrooms in Marlins Park are accessible. Restrooms and family restrooms are available in the following locations: West Plaza
• Men's and Women's Restrooms: Located on the northwest corner of Marlins Park and can be accessed from the West Plaza (adjacent to the Home Plate entrance).
• Diamond Club: Men's and Women's Restrooms are located inside the Diamond Club Lounge.
• 1st and 3rd Base Dugout Clubs: Men's and Women's Restrooms are located inside the lounges and in the corridors leading to the Dugout Club seating areas.
• Bullpen Zone: Men's and Women's Restrooms are located behind on the Field Level Concourse behind the Bullpen Zone.
• Clevelander Marlins Park: Men's and Women's Restrooms are located inside Clevelander Marlins Park, behind the bar on the Field Level.
• Men's Restrooms: Sections 2, 10, 15, 22, 25, 36 and 39
• Women's Restrooms: Sections 3, 7, 14, 21, 24, 35 and 40
• Family Restrooms: Sections 2, 7, 22 and 39
Lexus Legends Level
• Men's Restrooms: Sections 203, 209, 221 and 224
• Women's Restrooms: Sections 201, 210, 221 and 224
• Family Restrooms: Sections 201, 209 and 221
• Men's Restrooms: Sections 304, 309, 315 and 322
• Women's Restrooms: Sections 303, 308, 313 and 320
• Family Restrooms: Sections 303, 312 and 318
Seating Locations - Accessible seating is available on each level, based on availability. Up to three (3) companion seats are also available for purchase with each disabled seat purchased. Below, please find the exact accessible seating locations:
• Diamond Club-FL6 • Dugout Club-FL1 & FL11 • Clubhouse Box- Sections 4 & 25 • Home Plate Box-Sections 13, 14, 15, & 16 • Base Reserved-Sections 11, 12, 17 & 18 • Baseline Reserved-Sections 1, 9, 10, 19, 20 & 28 • Bullpen Reserved-Sections 29, 30, 31 & 35 • Legends Platinum-Sections 211 & 219 • Legends Gold-Section 223 • Legends Silver-Section 205 • Home Run Porch-Sections 39 & 134 • Vista Box-Sections 311, 312, 317, 318 & 319 • Vista Reserved-Section 309, 310 & 320 • Clevelander Marlins Park-Row D WC/Seats 1-8
Service Animals - Service animals for guests with disabilities are welcome at all Marlins Park events. If specific accommodations are required for service animals, please contact Guest Services at (305) 480-1300. The service animal relief station is located across from Promenade Level, Section 13 on the terrace.
Suites and Club Seating - All suites and clubs in Marlins Park are accessible.
Telephones and Video Phones - A Video Phone is available for use at the Guest Services Center on the Vista Level at Section 318. Guests may access this device by visiting one of the Guest Services Centers, which are located on Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318.
Ticket Sales - The Marlins Park Box Office is located on Felo Ramirez Drive (NW 6th Street). Tickets may be purchased at the Marlins Park Box Office Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. To purchase individual game tickets online or by phone, please visit www.marlins.com or call (305) 480-2524.