NOTE: Tickets are available for the Nationals series. Go to phillies.com to purchase tickets … Standing Room Only tickets for the Boston series will go on sale at 4:00 p.m. for games on May 18 and 19 … and at 9:00 a.m. for the game May 20.
- FRIDAY: Fans should be aware of dual events taking place at the sports complex. In addition to the Phillies vs. Red Sox game, the Sixers will take on the Celtics at the Wells Fargo Center at 8:00 p.m.
- TRAVEL OPTIONS: Fans are urged to take public transportation or carpool as well as park in the first available lot. SEPTA will have additional Broad Street Line subway service to the Sports Complex, including extra “sports express” service trains. For more information, call (215) 580-7800 or visit septa.org. Motorists are reminded they can log on to511pa.com, 511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Online: Follow the action before and during the game on facebook.com/phillies, @philaphillies and @phillies.
Firestone All-Star Game In-Park Balloting at Citizens Bank Park continues through June 20. Fans may drop off 10 completed ballots at the All-Star table behind Section 112 until the 5th inning to receive a free pair of Vote Phillies Eye Black stickers. Fans can also submit votes at phillies.com. Vote for your favorite Phillies today!
“Need Help?” Text Service: If there is a medical, security or cleaning emergency during home games at Citizens Bank Park, fans can text the word "PHILLIES" [space], with issue and location to 69050. The Phillies will automatically reply with a text with how they will respond.
BOSTON RED SOX (May 18-20)
FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- First Ball: Hall of Fame goalie from the Philadelphia Flyers, Bernie Parent.
- National Anthem: Phi Mu Alpha, Rho Sigma Chapter.
- Pre-game performance by Medford Memorial Middle School Jazz Band.
SATURDAY: 7:15 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:45 p.m.; Other gates – 5:15 p.m. … Broadcast: FOX, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Retiring as a Phillie: Pat Burrell will throw out the first pitch.
- First Ball: John Vining, representing Coca-Cola.
- National Anthem: Meadowbrook School Singers.
- Zoo on Wheels will be set up inside the First Base Gate.
- Player Ticket Program: Lee’s VIPs – Cliff Lee will host children from The Drueding Center, provide t-shirts and food concessions.
- Earlier in the Day: Tastykake Coaches Clinic, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 11:05 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Pre-Game Show: W.B. Mason Behind the Pinstripes at 1:05 p.m. on PHL17; Broadcast: PHL 17, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- W.B. Mason Collectible Truck for all fans 14 and under.
- National Anthem: Valley Forge Military Academy and College Regimental Choir.
- Pregame Performance by the Valley Forge Military Academy and College Regimental Band.
- God Bless America: TopNotch Records recording artist, Whitney Wolanin.
- Phillies Charities Silent Auction, First Base Gate, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Featuring game-used and autographed items.
WASHINGTON NATIONALS (May 21-23)
MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Class of 2012 Night.
- St. Dorothy’s School Night.
- Springfield A.A. Night. First Ball: Luke Palumbo.
- Overbrook School for the Blind: Anthony Coughlan and Leah Mullaly, the top male and female athletes of the school, will be recognized on-field.
- 5th inning: Phanatic will dance with the Henderson High School Dance Team.
- Player Ticket Program: Flyin’ Hawaiian All-Stars – Shane Victorino will host children from children from EducationWorks … Doc’s Box – Roy Halladay will host children from People’s Emergency Center.
- Earlier in the day: Phillies Phundamentals participants from American Legion Recreation Center will meet and greet with program chairman John Mayberry Jr.
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates –5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night.
- Mercy Neighborhood Ministries Night. First Ball: Barbara Coleman.
- Marlton Baseball Night. First Ball: Kevin Rodgers.
- Our Lady of Hope Regional School Night. First Ball: Jason Meredith.
- Special Welcome: AAA Safety.
- National Anthem: Aldersgate Joint Methodist Choir.
- 7th inning: Phanatic will dance with Baseball 101 participants.
- Earlier that day: Baseball 101 Clinic & Luncheon for Women: The popular, sold out event benefits Phillies Charities. Tickets for the next Baseball 101 event (August 21) will go on sale Tuesday, June 12, at 9:00 a.m. at 215-463-1000.
- Player Ticket Program: JRoll’s Aces – Jimmy Rollins will meet with students from the Patterson School during batting practice, and provide a T-shirt and concessions … Charlie’s Lineup – Charlie Manuel will meet with members of the Covenant House Pennsylvania.
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Dual Events at the Sports Complex: Sixers vs. Celtics game, time TBA.
- PFC Robert Dembowski Night.
- Marple Township Little League Night.
- Maple Point Middle School Night. Pregame performance by Maple Point Middle School Band; National Anthem: Maple Point Middle School Choir; First Ball: Patrick Kuntz.
- Special Welcome: Harrington/Hartford School, Medford Baseball.
- Color Guard: U.S. Army 82nd Airborne Honor Guard.
- 5th inning: Temple Rugby Team will perform a skit with the Phanatic promoting the upcoming USA Sevens Collegiate Rugby Tournament.
- Earlier that day: Jr. RBI Glove Donation Kickoff – The Phillies and Jr. RBI sponsor Citizens Bank, along with outfielder Juan Pierre, will announce that fans can donate gloves at the Citizens Bank Kiosk in Ashburn Alley during every home game to benefit Jr. RBI players.