NOTE: Tickets are available for the Marlins and Dodgers series. Go to phillies.com to purchase tickets … Standing Room Only tickets will go on sale at 4:00 p.m. for games on June 1, 4-6 … at noon for the game on June 2 … and at 9:00 a.m. for games on June 3 and 7.
Online: Follow the action before and during the game on facebook.com/phillies, @philaphillies and @phillies.
Choose Chooch! Firestone All-Star Game In-Park Balloting at Citizens Bank Park continues through June 20. Fans may drop off 10 completed ballots at the All-Star table behind Section 112 until the 5th inning to receive a free pair of Vote Phillies Eye Black stickers. Fans can also submit votes at phillies.com. Vote for your favorite Phillies today!
Citizens Bank Glove Drive: Fans are encouraged to donate new and gently used gloves all season long at the Citizens Bank kiosk in Ashburn Alley to benefit children in the Phillies Jr. RBI League.
Traffic/Transit: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. Transit services are also available … for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
“Need Help?” Text Service: If there is a medical, security or cleaning emergency during home games at Citizens Bank Park, fans can text the word "PHILLIES" [space], with issue and location to 69050. The Phillies will automatically reply with a text with how they will respond.
MIAMI MARLINS (June 1-3)
FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
Be A Phanatic About Reading Night presented by Comcast. Children 14 and under will receive the new Phanatic children’s book The Phillie Phanatic’s Friendly Games.
- The top ten most outstanding readers and most improved readers in the Be a Phanatic About Reading literacy program presented by Comcast will be recognized on the field prior to the game. Nearly 100,000 children in grades K-8 participated in the 2011/2012 school year program.
- First Ball: Todd Richman, representing Comcast.
- Book Collection: Fans are encouraged to donate new or gently used books at all entrance gates to benefit Philadelphia Reads.
- Lutheran Church of Southeastern Pennsylvania Night. First Ball: Summerlee Reimet.
- Pine Road Elementary Night. First Ball: Nancy Hamill, 5th grade Language Arts teacher.
- National Anthem: Springfield Elementary Select Choir.
SATURDAY: 4:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 1:35 p.m.; Other gates – 2:05 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Modell’s Sporting Goods Kids Run the Bases. Immediately following the game, children 14 and under are invited to run the bases. Participants should line up at the ramp by the Right Field Gate starting in the 8th inning.
Youth Softball Celebration. National Pro Fast Pitch league members will be signing autographs at the Third Base Plaza from 4:05 p.m. until the third inning.
- Pre-game softball team parade led by Hershey Park characters.
- Earlier in the Day: Softball clinic taught by National Pro Fast Pitch held at the softball fields in FDR Park for nearly 200 softball players.
- St. James Alumni Association Night. National Anthem: St. James Alumni Association Choir, the “Blue and Gray Voices”.
- Special Welcome: Friends and Family of Officer John Pawlowski.
- Color Guard: Rancocas Valley Regional High School Navy JROTC.
- Book Signing, 3:00-4:00 p.m. by Newsstand behind section 111: CSNPhilly’s Jim Salisbury and MLB.com’s Todd Zolecki will sign copies of their new book The Rotation.
- Player Ticket Program: Doc’s Box – Roy Halladay will host children from Best Nest.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 11:05 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Pre-Game Show: W.B. Mason Behind the Pinstripes at 1:05 p.m. on PHL17; Broadcast: PHL 17, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
Chevrolet Father’s Appreciation Day with Men’s Cap for men 15 and older.
- John Mayberry, father of John Mayberry Jr., will be introduced on-field and represent all dads in the ballpark.
- Recognition of Prostate Awareness.
- First Ball: Dan Plummer of Outten Chevrolet, representing Chevrolet.
- National Anthem: Broad Street Line A Cappella.
- God Bless America: Good Old War, WXPN featured and Sargent House recording artists.
- Phillies Charities Silent Auction, First Base Plaza, 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Benefits Phillies Charities.
- Book Signing, Noon-1:15 p.m. by Newsstand behind section 111: Phillies Broadcaster Gary Matthews will sign copies of his book Few and Chosen.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS (June 4-7)
MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, ESPN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Toyota Cliff Lee Bobble Figurine given to all fans.
- Employees of the Month for May.
- First Ball: Shawn Rinnier, representing Coca-Cola.
- National Anthem: National Cathedral Lower Guild School of Washington, DC.
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame: Performed by Christopher Sutton, the lead in the play “Buddy Holly”.
- Player Ticket Programs: Flyin’ Hawaiian All-Stars – Shane Victorino will host children from children from the Camden Jr. RBI League … Chooch’s Chicos – Carlos Ruiz will host children from ACLAMO in Norristown.
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates –5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Faith and Family Night. Choirs from five local churches will perform at the gates and on-field including: Berachah Baptist Church Voices of Blessing, Deliverance Youth and Young Adult Choir, Mount Airy Church of God in Christ, Sharon Baptist Church Mass Choir, and Tenth Memorial Baptist Unity Choir. National Anthem: Choir comprised of members from all churches listed above.
- Need in Deed Night. First Ball: Tony Fleurine.
- First Ball: Bianca Cotto, representing McDonald’s.
- Special Welcome: Manoa Elementary School.
- Player Ticket Program: JRoll’s Aces – Jimmy Rollins will meet with students from the Anderson School during batting practice, and provide a T-shirt and concessions.
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Youth Baseball Celebration Night. Led by Hershey Park characters, pre-game parade of over 1,300 youth.
- Mt. Laurel Baseball Night.
- Deep Run Valley Sports Assoc. Night. First Ball: Shawn Harty, Baseball Commissioner.
- Drexel Hill Middle School Night. National Anthem: Drexel Hill Middle School Choir.
- Special Welcome: Lutheran Church of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Player Ticket Program: Lee’s VIPs – Cliff Lee will meet with children from CHOP.
THURSDAY: 1:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 10:35 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- Citizens Bank Business Person Special.
- Title Alliance and Affiliates Day. First Ball: Cindy Dickerman.
- NAVSUP Day. First Ball: Rear Admiral John King, Commander NAVSUP.
- Special Welcome: Small Business Administration and Chester Upland School District.
- National Anthem: Nazareth Academy and Holy Ghost Prep.
- Color Guard: Coatesville Area Senior High School AFJROTC.
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame: Performed by cast members of the “Beauty and the Beast” musical.