NOTE: Tickets are available for the Giants and Brewers series at phillies.com. Standing room only tickets will go on sale at 4:00 p.m. for games on July 20, 23 & 24 … at noon for the game on July 21 … and at 9:00 a.m. for games on July 22 & 25.
Online: Follow the action before and during the game on facebook.com/phillies, @philaphillies and @phillies.
Phans Feeding Families: Help all summer long! Fans can purchase the 2012 Fans Feeding Families pin at the Majestic Clubhouse Store, the Mitchell and Ness Alley Store and Phillies Newsstands. Proceeds benefit Philabundance.
Citizens Bank Glove Drive: Fans are encouraged to donate new and gently used gloves all season long at the Citizens Bank kiosk in Ashburn Alley to benefit children in the Phillies Jr. RBI League.
Traffic/Transit: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. Transit services are also available … for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
“Need Help?” Text Service: If there is a medical, security or cleaning emergency during home games at Citizens Bank Park, fans can text the word "PHILLIES" [space], with issue and location to 69050. The Phillies will automatically reply with a text with how they will respond.
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (July 20-22)
FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- MLBPA Heart and Hustle Award will be given to Carlos Ruiz, presented on-field during pregame by Greg “the Bull” Luzinski, for demonstrating a passion for the game as well as the values, spirit and traditions of the game of baseball.
- Celiac Awareness Night. First Ball: Joseph H. Jacovini.
- Liberty USO of Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey Night. First Ball: Master Sergeant Douglas Wells.
- National Anthem: Dogs of Falkner Swamp.
- Earlier in the Day: Phillies Baseball Academy (Upper Dublin High School), 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
SATURDAY: 4:10 p.m. … Gate openings: All Gates – 1:40 p.m. … Broadcast: FOX (with Tom McCarthy on play-by-play and Mitch Williams as color analyst), WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
Apple Vacations Photo Day presented by Iberostar Hotels and Resorts.
- On-field, beginning at 2:30 p.m., all fans will have the opportunity to take photos with their favorite Phillies!
- Fans will also receive a 2012 Phillies print.
- First Ball: Timothy Mullen, President of Apple Vacations.
- Sprinklerfitters Local 692 Day. First Ball: Riley White.
- First Ball: Sam Fisher, representing the Ronald McDonald House Charity.
- National Anthem: Valley Choral Society.
- Color Guard: Headquarters Battery, 3rd Battalion, 14th Marines Color Guard.
- State Farm Go to Bat Award presented to Chavel Whethers.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 11:05 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, TBS, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- PECO Roy Halladay Fathead Jr. given to kids 14 and under.
- National Anthem: Coventry Community Chorus (Boyertown, PA).
- God Bless America performed by WXPN’s Aaron Brown.
- Phillies Charities Silent Auction, First Base Plaza, 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Benefits Phillies Charities.
MILWAUKEE BREWERS (July 23-25)
MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
Dodge Italian Heritage Night. Join in the celebration with Italian delicacies, live music and the Phanatic arriving in a Fiat! Highlights include:
- Pre-game and on-field performances by the Verdi Band.
- In-game performance throughout the concourse areas by accordionist Joe Soprani.
- 5th inning: Phanatic will perform with the Vivaci Dancers.
- 7th inning: Joe Soprani and the Phanatic will perform.
- Player Ticket Programs: Doc’s Box – Roy Halladay will host children from St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children; Flyin’ Hawaiian All-Stars – Shane Victorino will host children from Boys & Girls Club of Philadelphia.
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Rotary District 7450 Foundation Night. National Anthem: Pennsylvania Rotary District 7450 Glee Club. First Ball: Dave Ellis, District Governor.
- RBI Sponsor Recognition of Citizens Bank and Turkey Hill Dairy.
- Baseball Tomorrow Fund grants will be presented to two local RBI programs: Oaklane Wildcats and Tioga United Youth Baseball.
- Phillies Extraordinary Scholar Winners presented by Verizon Wireless and Cabrini College: Alexandra Leto of Nazareth Academy and William Pilny of Roman Catholic High School (Philadelphia, Pa.) will be honored for their work in the community while maintaining a minimum B average.
- First Ball: Fatima “TNT” Maddox, female Globetrotter, the first since 1993, and Temple University alumni.
- Special Welcome Police Unity Tour.
- Earlier in the Day: Stephen Starr-Gary Maddox BBQ Challenge press event in the courtyard tent at noon.
- Player Ticket Programs: Lee’s VIPs – Cliff Lee will host children from Valley Youth House; JRoll’s Aces.
WEDNESDAY: 1:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 10:35 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- Citizens Bank Business Person Special. First Ball: Steven Fisher.
- Modell’s Sporting Goods Kids Run the Bases. Immediately following the game, children 14 and under are invited to run the bases. Participants should line up at the ramp by the Right Field Gate starting in the 8th inning.
- Ballgirls’ Christmas in July Toy Drive. Fans are encouraged to bring new and unwrapped toys. Phillies Ballgirls will be collecting at all entrance gates. The drive benefits: Youth Services, Inc., The Drueding Center, PAL, Covenant House PA and People’s Emergency Center. Be on the lookout for Phanta Claus!
- Salvation Army Day. Pregame: The Salvation Army band will perform holiday music at the entrance gates to add to the holiday cheer!
- Boys and Girls Club of Philadelphia Day. First ball: Joseph Marziello, CEO, Boys and Girls Clubs of Philadelphia.
- Summer Camp Day.
- National Anthem: The Counterparts.
PHILLIES PHESTIVAL (July 26)
THURSDAY: Phillies Phestival. The Phillies annual auction and autograph party to help strike out ALS/Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- Tickets are still available for the live and silent auctions by calling 215-463-1000. Over 125 memorabilia items featured. Auction admission ticket: $20. Also in support of MLB’s 4 ALS commitment to raise awareness of ALS. More information, as well as a full listing of auction items, available at www.phillies.com/philliesphestival.