02/24/2010 4:29 PM ET
NL Champs to Host Phillies Phan Fest on Friday
Event to benefit Clearwater Little League & Clearwater for Youth
Fans are invited to attend the 11th annual Phillies Phan Fest on Friday, February 26, at Bright House Field in Clearwater, Fla. The event - which includes player autographs, a photo booth, silent auction, fireworks and plenty of activities - will benefit the Clearwater Little League and Clearwater for Youth.
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. There is no admission charge. Details are listed below. For more information, please call 727-GO-PHILS.
PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Players Kyle Kendrick, JA Happ, Danys Baez, Brian Schneider, Ben Francisco and John Mayberry will sign autographs.
- The players will be set up in two stations, with Kyle Kendrick, JA Happ and Danys Baez located on the 1st Base side of the concourse and Brian Schneider, Ben Francisco and John Mayberry located on the 3rd Base side of the concourse.
- Cost per station is $15.00 and tickets can be purchased at the Clearwater Threshers table located behind home plate. Each ticket includes one autograph from each of the players at that station. Fans may purchase additional coupons, one at a time, until the supply is exhausted.
PHOTO BOOTH, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Phillies Alumni and Catcher of the 1993 NL Championship Team, Darren Daulton, will be stationed in a Photo Booth, located just inside the West Gate on the 3rd base side.
- For a $15.00 fee, fans may have their photo taken with Darren and will receive the photo in a 5x7 print and frame.
SILENT AUCTION, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Autographed items from the Phillies will be available during a Silent Auction that will be set up on the Main Concourse at the top of section 120 down the left field line.
- Highlighted items include: Signed bats by players including Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley and Jayson Werth; autographed baseballs signed by many players including Brad Lidge, Raul Ibañez, Shane Victorino, Hall of Famers Robin Roberts and Steve Carlton; and game-used items such as Chase Utley cleats, J.C. Romero autographed jersey and Scott Eyre 2009 NLCS game-worn jersey.
FIREWORKS, 8:00 p.m.
- The evening concludes with a large aerial fireworks show.
- Chances for Phillies memorabilia items, including a cap signed by second baseman Chase Utley and a ball signed by first baseman, Ryan Howard. Tickets are $2 or 3 for $5.
- Game-worn jerseys from Phillies major and minor leaguers will be available for purchase at a stand on the concourse located down the 1st base side.
- The "Most Famous Phillie of All" - The Phanatic will be roaming the concourse along with Phinley, the mascot of the Clearwater Threshers.
FOR THE KIDS
- Face painters, speed pitch, moon bounce, the playground in left field, rock climbing and other games will be available for children.
- The "Almost World Famous" Frenchy's Tiki Pavilion is open and serving adult beverages located on the concourse in left field.