11/17/2010 10:22 AM ET
Get the Deals at "Phillies Red Friday & Food Drive" on November 26
Plenty of in-store perks for fans looking for the perfect holiday gift; Plus exclusive Roy Halladay Cy Young merchandise
For the first time, the Phillies are hosting a Red Friday event and food drive featuring exclusive Roy Halladay Cy Young merchandise, as well as plenty of discounts and perks for shoppers on Friday, November 26 at the Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park.
Holiday Specials at Majestic Clubhouse Store, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- First 100 fans through the doors will receive a Charlie Manuel Louisville Slugger Bat
- Free official Phillies Rally Towel with every purchase (while supplies last)
- Discounts on Postseason Merchandise (25% off)
- Exclusive Roy Halladay Cy Young Award merchandise, including t-shirts for adult, youth and ladies, as well as pennants and pins.
- Food drive and drop-off for the Food Bank of South Jersey for families in need.
Parking is free in Lot S, located off Pattison Avenue between Broad Street and Citizens Bank Way. Note: must mention the Majestic Clubhouse Store for free parking.
Holiday Deals on phillies.com starting Cyber Monday November 29.
The specials will continue on Tuesday, November 30, which also features the online, on-sale start date of Phillies Six Packs for the 2011 season. Phillies Six Packs include games against the Boston Red Sox, June 28-30, as well as the popular Phillies Fireworks promotion, July 28 and 29.
For more information on upcoming Phillies holiday shopping events, please visit http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/phi/fan_forum/y2010/red_friday.jsp or call the Majestic Clubhouse Store at 267-570-2333.