2/22/2013 11:05 A.M. ET
What's Fresh at Bright House Field, Spring Training Home of the Phillies
New food, fashion & merchandise enhancements announced
By / MLB.com
Bright House Field, the spring training home of the Phillies, has everything spring training should offer.
Earlier today, the Phillies announced several exciting developments to the ballpark's food, fashion and merchandise lineup for the 2013 season.
New! Phillies Spring Training Merchandise & Novelty Enhancements: The new and improved Retail Tent features a wider selection of exclusive Phillies spring training gear...make your spring training trip truly memorable and unique.
New! Merchandise & Novelties
- Diamond Era Cap: Batting practice cap the players are wearing every day from New Era featuring new performance technology plus a fresh new design.
- Phillies Fashion "Gone Wild": Trendy and fun animal prints add a distinctive touch to kids' and women's wear.
- Phanatic Dangle Hat: New to spring training but seen around the globe, join the movement and pick up a dangle hat!
- Exclusive Spring Training Bobbles: Take home Chase Utley, Cole Hamels, Carlos Ruiz and Phillie Phanatic sporting their spring training gear.
- Tumblers! Join the Red Goes Green team and be kind to the environment with Phillies Spring Training refillable tumblers.
- Not Your Average Menswear: Whether a preppy polo or urban flair t-shirt, fans will find something to suit their personal taste.
- Phillies Ladies Apparel & Accessories: Step out in style with bright, vibrant colors that add a tropical, resort flair to the women's line - more than just your standard cotton t-shirt.
- Beach Ready Gear: Show your Phillies' spirit everywhere - even in the sand and sun - with straw hats, beach towels and more!
Superior Food & Beverage Experience: From traditional ballpark fare and Philly's favorites…to foods with local Florida flavor…to healthier and gluten-free options, there has always been plenty to choose! With this vast selection comes the addition of several new features for the 2013 season:
NEW! Menu Items
- NEW! Tony Luke's Roast Pork Sandwich: An award-winning Philly favorite, this delicious roast pork sandwich has made its way south for the first time this season! Served at the Bullpen Grille in the Left Field concession stand just next to the famous Tiki Bar.
- Delco's Cheesesteaks: Hand-crafted sandwiches made with the finest ingredients give Phillies fans a little taste of home with their tasty cheesesteaks.
- Lee Roy Selmon's Barbecue: Known for dishing out the finest barbecue in Tampa Bay, the Hot Corner Picnic area will feature mouthwatering smoked chicken, barbecued pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw and corn bread pudding catered by the renowned restaurant.
- Boar's Head Cuban Sandwich: This variation of the traditional ham and cheese sandwich is made with delicious Boar's Head meats and cheeses, served freshly-made in the right field concession stand. New this year, Italian Panini's featuring Boar's Head Meats.
- Abe's Mugs on Missouri: Boneless buffalo wings and fries.
- Herr's Potato Chips: New this year, long time Phillies partner Herr's will be offering regular, barbecue and sour cream potato chips to compliment any meal here at the ballpark.
- Pete and Shorty's: Four slider burgers come in a pack cooked on a bed of grilled onions and topped with mustard and pickles.
- Others fan-favorite options include: Hatfield Quality Meats Hot Dogs, Brats and Italian Sausages, Dippin' Dots, Westshore Pizza, Boston Market, Brooklyn Kinish, Strawberry Shortcake, Root beer Floats, homemade lemonade, Malibu Rum Buckets, Corona Beach Bar and much more!
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.