© 2013 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
8/5/2013 10:06 A.M. ET
Guest Information for the Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake Concert
By / MLB.com
- All gates open at 6:30 p.m., except the Right Field Gate which will remain closed.
- Ticket holders are encouraged to enter the ballpark as early as possible.
- The parking lots in the Sports Complex will open at staggered times, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- Tailgating is permitted only in parking lots south of Pattison Avenue and east of Darien Street (Lots A-G, J-N and P). For directions and parking map, go to http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/phi/ballpark/parking.jsp.
- For tickets, please go to www.Ticketmaster.com or call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
- For ticketing questions prior to August 13, please call Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000.
- On August 13, prior to entering the ballpark, ticketing questions can be answered by personnel at the Citizens Bank Park ticket windows located on the west side of the ballpark on Citizens Bank Way starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Once inside the ballpark, ticket questions can be addressed at the Guest Services window on the Main Concourse behind Section 123.
- Those ticket holders that have seating on the playing field level must obtain a wristband at one of the kiosks located just inside the entrance gates. Wristbands are required to get onto the playing field level.
- McFadden's Restaurant at Citizens Bank Park will be open to the public starting at 11:00 a.m. After 6:30 p.m., restaurant patrons who have tickets to that night's concert may enter the ballpark through a designated entrance to the Main Concourse.
- Security stations will be set up at each entrance gate. Please allow plenty of time to get through security and enter the ballpark.
- Prohibited items include: bags/backpacks (except women's purses), still cameras with lenses larger than 3 inches, video cameras, food and beverage, alcohol, cans and glass bottles, umbrellas, fireworks, weapons, laser pointing devices, projectiles). All patrons are subject to a search and/or pat-down before entering ballpark. Women's purses will be searched prior to entry.
- Ballpark staff will NOT be able to hold or check any items for you.
- There is a no re-entry policy at Citizens Bank Park. Once you leave the ballpark, you may not re-enter.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.