8/15/2013 12:59 P.M. ET
This weekend at Citizens Bank Park, August 16-18
Phillies Take on the LA Dodgers; Plus Phans Feeding Families with Roy Halladay Event, Phanatic T-Shirt Giveaway, 50/50 Raffle & more!
By / MLB.com
LOS ANGELES DODGERS
FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- ARAMARK STARR Night.
- Pregame Performance by: Middletown Area High School "Blue Wave" Band.
- National Anthem: The Chancel Choir of First Presbyterian Church (West Chester, Pa.)
- Honorary Ground Crew member: Emanuel Pirvulescu.
- Special Welcome: Celiac Awareness.
- State Farm Pitch In Award presentation to Marvin Axler, on behalf of Rotary Strike Out Hunger, will be recognized for serving, helping and assisting others in the community.
- Phillies Charities 50/50 Raffle takes place throughout the weekend! One lucky fan will take home a cash prize each night.
SATURDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
- Phans Feeding Families Night: Hosted by Citizens Bank, The Phillies and The Halladay Family Foundation. It's a ballpark-wide effort to help feed hungry families in the Delaware Valley! Here's how to support the cause, benefitting Philabundance.
- Party with a Purpose! Fans can buy a ticket to an exclusive pregame event with Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay, broadcaster Tom McCarthy, Phillies alumni Greg Luzinski, the Phillie Phanatic, Phillies Ballgirls, and other special guests! Each ticket purchased feeds 50 families.
- Food Drive: Please bring a non-perishable food item to any entrance gate.
- Commemorative Pin: Purchase a limited edition pin, which provides seven meals for families in need, throughout the homestand as well as online. Buy yours today!
- Phillies Charities Inc. Silent Auction: 5:05 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., First Base Gate. Bid on exclusive merchandise and VIP experiences to support the cause!
- First Ball: Nine sponsors affiliated with the initiative to fight hunger will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
- United Methodist Church Night.
- First Ball: Major Steve Blackwell, Pastor and US Army Chaplain.
- National Anthem: Camphor United Methodist Church. Signing the Anthem: Bishop Peggy Johnson.
- Coca-Cola Honorary Bat Boy: Victor Antonio Marchiano (10-years-old; Deptford, NJ)
- Player Ticket Program: JRoll's Aces (Free Library of Philadelphia).
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 11:05 a.m.; Other gates - 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17/TBS, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Phanatic T-Shirt for fans 15 and over. Fans 14 and under will receive a Phanatic teammate Fathead.
- Home Run Derby Trophy Presentation presented by ShopRite and Unilever will take place on-field prior to the game. Catcher Erik Kratz, a former Home Run Derby competitor, will present the trophies to the top three finishers in each division.
- National Anthem: West Chester Community Chorus.
- God Bless America: Alison Wadsworth, WXPN performer.
- Book Signing: Len Epstein, Phanatic artist, will be signing copies of Phanatic books at NewsStand located behind section 111 from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- MLBPAA Silent Auction: 11:35 a.m. - 5th Inning, Third Base Gate. Features autographed memorabilia and game-used items to benefit Phillies Charities, Inc.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Social Media: Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers!
Extra! Extra! The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 5 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring a celebration of the Phillies '83 and '93 NL Championship Teams, are available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.