9/2/2013 8:23 P.M. ET
This Week at Citizens Bank Park, September 2-4
Plus Dollar Dog Night, Salute to Champions, Baseball 101, Philadelphia Union Night & more!
By / MLB.com
MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night.
- Salute to Champions Night. Youth baseball and softball teams from the Delaware Valley who have reached state championships and above will be recognized on-field.
- National Anthem: Valley Forge Chorale.
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- McDonald's Share Night. First Ball: Yashia Wyatt, seven year old boy from Mount Sterling, Kentucky, being treated at CHOP for most of his life.
- "Suite Treats" Check Presentation made by Phillies Premium Services Department to Phillies Charities, Inc. with $4,000 raised throughout the season by day of game employee donations.
- Adam Heavner Employer of the Year Award: The award will be presented to the Phillies by the Autism Society, which recognizes an organization or company that has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to the advancement, effective transition or meaningful employment of an individual on the autism spectrum.
- Employees of the Month for August will be recognized on-field.
- National Anthem: Main Line Reform Temple.
- Player Ticket Program: Doc's Box (Safe Harbor).
- Earlier that Day: Baseball 101 Clinic and Luncheon for Women presented by Apple Vacations and Palladium Hotels & Resorts: The popular, sold out event benefits Phillies Charities, Inc.
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Philadelphia Union Night.
- Autograph Signing with Union Player Sebastien Le Toux, 1B Gate, 5:35 - 6:30 p.m.
- First Ball: Union Team Manager, Jack Hackworth.
- 7th Inning: Major Molly's Army will dance with the Phanatic!
- National Kidney Foundation Night. First Ball: Bobby Rydell with mascot Sydney the Kidney.
- State Farm Pitch In Award presentation to Theresa Arentzen of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, will be recognized for serving, helping and assisting others in the community. Making the presentation is State Farm representative Jeff Gottesman.
- Player Ticket Program: Lee's VIPs (Trevor's Campaign).
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Social Media: Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers!
Extra! Extra! The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 6, the final issue of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring Chase Utley, are available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.