9/10/2013 1:14 P.M. ET
2014 Phillies season schedule announced
Citizens Bank Park hosts Brewers for Home Opener; Mariners for first time
By / MLB.com
Modell's Sporting Goods Opening Day will take place on Monday, April 7 at 3:05 p.m. when the Phillies take on the Milwaukee Brewers at Citizens Bank Park.
The Phillies will host four American League teams as part of 2014 Interleague play: The Houston Astros, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the Seattle Mariners, who will make their first appearance ever at Citizens Bank Park, and the Toronto Blue Jays.
NL East action resumes when the Atlanta Braves head to town for three series at Citizens Bank Park, including the last series of the first homestand as well as the final series of the regular season. The Phils also take on the New York Mets, Miami Marlins and Washington Nationals for two home weekend series each.
- Interleague play takes the Phillies to Texas for the season opener, Los Angeles, Oakland and Toronto.
- The Phillies will hold an On-Deck Series, as has been a tradition since Citizens Bank Park opened in 2004, prior to the season opener on March 28 and 29 against state rivals, the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- The 2014 promotions schedule will be available at a later date with exciting giveaways and events for fans of all ages.
- The Phillies Phestival will be held on Monday, May 19.
- The schedule is subject to change.
Important Ticket On Sale Dates
- Six Game Pack tickets will go on-sale in late November.
- Spring Training 3-game packs go on-sale in mid-December.
- Group Tickets go on-sale in mid-December.
- Individual tickets will be available in mid-February.
For the 2014 Phillies schedule as well as the most up-to-date Phillies info, including specific ticket on sale dates, schedule updates, game times, promotions and television listings, go to phillies.com.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.