2013 Dates and Pricing
Dates fill quickly and are sold on a first come first serve basis. Payment is required in full to secure your participation in the program. No refunds will be issued.
2013 Inside Experience Spring Training Dates
Inside Experience FAQ
- When will I receive my itinerary, game tickets and credentials?
- An official registration letter and itinerary will be sent to your SHIPPING address no later than one week after registration. Game tickets and gift bags will be distributed on your program date.
- Where are the seats located for games at Steinbrenner Field?
- For the 2013 season, Inside Experience guests will receive preferred seating in the lower level, between sections 103 and 118. These sections are located at the first and third base side.
- Will I be guaranteed a seat next to my guest(s)?
- Upon registration, your complete group is assigned a block of seats together in the best available section and row. If there are extenuating circumstances and we are unable to place you in one continuous row, you will be notified in advance with an alternate seating arrangement that is suitable for your group.
- What is your rainout policy?
- Rain or extreme weather conditions are always a possibility when playing outdoors. If there is inclement weather on the day of your Inside Experience program date, the program will still begin on time and all elements will still run as scheduled, unless notified otherwise. If the game is eventually postponed for a later date or cancelled, Inside Experience guests will be refunded for the ticket portion of the Inside Experience package.
- Which Yankees player will attend the meet and greet?
- The schedule of Yankees players can vary greatly on any given game day. Players are selected based on availability, pitching rotation and other factors. As a result, the participating player will not be announced until the meet-and-greet portion of the program begins.
- Will I receive any souvenirs?
- All guests will receive a gift bag complete with a current issue of Yankees Magazine, New Era Inside Experience Spring Training hat, commemorative Tervis Tumbler, and a Rawlings baseball. No later than one week following your program date, guests will be given online access to digital photographs taken with the Yankees player present at the meet-and-greet portion of the program.
- Is photography permitted during The Inside Experience?
- Guests may bring their personal cameras and take photographs throughout the program.
- Will I have the opportunity to purchase more Yankees merchandise?
- Our store is open from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, 7 days a week during Spring Training.
- Where can I park?
- Inside Experience guests are permitted to park across the street from George M. Steinbrenner Field in "Parking Lot A-Staff Parking". One parking space is allotted per registration group. If you are in need of another spot a $10 parking fee is required.
- Where do I enter George M. Steinbrenner Field for The Inside Experience?
- Inside Experience guests should enter George M. Steinbrenner Field by using the overpass to cross Dale Mabry Highway. Proceed down the ramp and under the stairwell to the main entrance of the Steinbrenner Field administrative offices. Registration will take place outside the administrative office doors.